Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cell 118C 'Ivano'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Ivano sighed as he lounged on the bed the only item of furniture in the cell. He was bored there was nothing for him to do since he had completed all the tasks that were assigned for him. He hoped for some entertainment when a guard came over. "Ivano there is someone here to visit you. Frankly I don't know why anyone would want to visit a prisoner but they insisted. You know the drill."

Ivano held out his hands waiting to for them to be bonded so he could see who came to visit him hoping that it possibly would be his wife he missed her and it was for her that he was making sure that he wouldn't be doing anything that caused his sentence to be lengthened.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Tabi was actually surprised that they were going to allow her a visit with Ivano, she was missing him so much and she wanted to tell him her news. She hoped he would not be too upset with her because this was not something they had planned, but with their rushed wedding with this looming over them.

Tabi waited until they told her the room was ready for her to go into. They had taken her wand away at the door, which was fine with her she didn't need it. When they lead her into the room she got really excited because she saw Ivano was sitting there, she could not help but run up to him. They really should not complain, they checked her over and took her wand it wasn't like she could do or give him anything.

"I have missed you so much." Tabi said as she kissed him, she hated it that his hand was bound. "How have you been? I hope you are behaving so you can get out on time." Tabi was happy just to see him and could not contain her happiness.

Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Ivano laughed slightly as she ran to him. He had missed her so much and was not going to let the handcuffs get in the way of hugging her so he carefully slipped his hands over her head and hugged her as much as he was possible to do it was awkward yes but he wanted to have her next to him. When he wasn't with her lately he felt like a piece of him was missing only when they were together did he feel whole again.

He looked at the guard hoping that he would get the message and wait outside. Ivano was trusted by the guards for he never once tried to escape his cell during his time of solitude. Now he was named head prisoner and was called on to do many tasks to help the prison run smoothly from inside. He was also allowed to roam the halls at night to make sure everyone was behaving mind you he always had a guard at his side. Ivano nodded as the guard left the room after he did something he really didn't expect he unlocked his handcuffs.

"I have been good but slightly bored. Oh there is a possibility that I can get out in four more months if I don't do anything stupid. How have you been beautiful?" He asked before he kissed her forehead running a hand through her hair oh how he missed the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 am

Tabi had to laugh as Ivano was trying to get his handcuffed hands over her head. But then Tabi was in shock when the guard took off the handcuffs and then left us alone.

"Hmm, what have you been doing to get such good treatment, not that I am complaining." Tabi took this chance to kiss him deeply.

Tabi got even more excited when he said he was going to be able to get out in about four months, "Well you better continue to be good, cause I am going to need you at home."

When he asked how she was doing she was a little nervous about what she needed to tell him, she also didn't want him to worry while he was in here.

Her face sort of dropped when he asked her, "I am fine, I am managing."

Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:56 am

Ivano took her into his arms. "Just been minding myself and working hard plus I am the prisoner that they come to if they have any problems with others oh and I have been given the responsibity of making sure the prison runs smoothly if a one of the guards is unable to be at his post though I am watched." He studied her face as she answered his question his eyes darkened with concern he could tell that something else was troubling her.

"Dear is something the matter? You know that you can't lie to me by now." He had some headaches because he didn't confront his fellow prisoners about their lies over the past few days when he was allowed to mingle and had dropped to the ground unconscious once. The guards were yet to know of his gift and he planned to keep it that way.

The only one that really knew about his gift was Tabi and it took him a few years to tell her about it when he knew he could trust her fully.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 am

Tabi was glad he was having something to do to keep himself out of trouble, she really needed him to be home to help her take care of things.

"Well I am very proud of you, just hope the other inmates don't give you problems." Tabi kissed him again. Tabi could not get enough of Ivano, a month was a long time to be away from someone you loved.

Tabi sighed, she should have known that Ivano was going to know there was something wrong, Tabi pulled away from Ivano and stared at the ground she was really nervous about telling him.

"I am pregnant." Tabi braced herself for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 am

Ivano listened to what she had just said he looked slightly shocked but his expression turned to joy he would be a father at least he hoped it was his child. "This is exciting news!" He said with a slight smile on his face he wasn't going to let on that he was wondering if it was his child because he was positive that it was.

"Hun I will make a promise for you I won't ever be gone for months or years at a time ever again my home is with you and I am sorry it took me so long to realize this. However the real reason I have been keeping myself out of trouble is you are my rock and always in my thoughts. Thinking of you kept me sane while I was in solitude."

Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 am

Tabi looked into his eyes wondering what he was thinking, sometimes she wished that the gift she shared with her sister was something that she could use with anyone so she would know things when she wanted too.

"Are you sure its exciting news? Are you sure you are not mad?" Tabi was very nervous about telling Ivano, granted they had their fights and he had never hit her but still she didn't like it when he yelled.

Tabi went over to the table that was in the room and sat down on it, she had pull Ivano along with her and when she sat down she pulled him to her wrapping her legs around him looking up at him. She smiled as she played with the uniform he was wearing, she missed him very much and wanted him right now even though it was probably not a good idea.

"You better make that promise stick this time, you have promised me that before." she said as she got a couple buttons on the shirt undone.

"You just lucky have a new project to work on while you are in here to keep me busy."
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 pm

"Of course it exciting news I am just thinking stupid thoughts. Like am I the father of this child? I know that you have been faithful to me even though I haven't been around that much so it is just ridiculous. How can I be mad with you we both had a part of making this child." Ivano said as he gave her a kiss.

Ivano smiled a little as she dragged him over to the table and started to undo his buttons. He didn't say anything for he honestly wanted her he just hoped that the guard wouldn't walk in the middle. He reached forward and lifted her head up to his and kissed her more deeply then he did in quite sometime he missed her more then he thought. He pulled away as he heard the door open.

The guard asked them to both take a seat at the table he ignored the buttons that were undone. "Well I have some news that both of you will be interested in. Someone has came forward and has confessed that he had set you Ivano up so my friend you are a free man as of right now."

"Seriously this is not a joke?" Ivano asked he really couldn't believe that he was free but he was excited at the same time for it meant that he would be able to leave with Tabi and go home with her.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Tabi was sitting their listening to Ivano and what he was thinking, "Please tell me you don't honestly think I would do that too you. I know you say you don't but you did say .."

Tabi was a little hurt so she pushed him a way a little with tears in her eyes, "Yeah that's why I was so rushed to marry you before you came in here because I was seeing someone else."

Ivano had been her life since she was 11 years old and she had never been with or thought about anyone else but him, and then he sits here having stupid thoughts.

Her thoughts changed when he told her, that he knew that she wouldn't do that. So she went back to trying to undress him,she was having him now and nothing was going to stop her, until she heard the door open and the guard came back in. She could not help mumble under her breathe some very rude and unlady like comments about the guard.

She went and sat down next to Ivano like the guard asked, but she refused to let go of his hand at the moment, it was the contact that she needed. What happened next made her very excited, the guard told them that Ivano was free to go.

When Ivano asked if the guard was serious Tabi almost had to laugh, like why would the guard joke about something like that. But when the guard reassured them that it was correct Tabi could not help but jump out of her chair and hug Ivano. Not to mention kissing him.

"You can home, I am so happy now." Tabi felt that her life was going to be officially back in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cell 118C 'Ivano' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cell 118C 'Ivano'   Cell 118C 'Ivano' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cell 118C 'Ivano'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: International Prison System-
Jump to: