Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Out No stress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Night Out No stress Empty
PostSubject: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:57 am

They had received a notice that school was going to be delayed a little this year apparently the battle that had happened took things back but it was not going to matter that they would all be caught in in there studies when school did start.

It had been a few months and Tessa was finally starting to come out of her shell so Damien wanted to take her out just the two of them to get her out of the house and he thought the best way to do that was to take her out to dinner and a movie. She had told him that there was something she needed to do first but she would meet him at the movie house. They just needed to decide what they wanted to watch.

So standing outside the box office reading the sign Damien just waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Tessa heard that school was going to start a little bit late this year. Which she really didn't mind,it meant that she would get to spend more time with Damien. He was really getting her to come out of her shell and just act normal.

She had told him that she would meet him there. That was because Tessa wanted Tabi and Leshia to dress her up and make her look nice. It was something that she could do for Damien. When she meet him she had hand me down clothes. But know it was ones that was bought just for her. She then went down to the movie house.

Tessa then seen that he was reading what was playing. “ So what are we watching?”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Damien could not help but stare as Tessa walked up to him while he was waiting for her at the movie house. She looked really beautiful and he could not believe that she let his sisters loose on her.

"Wow Tessa, you look beautiful." Damien said as he kissed her cheek

"I really do not care, whatever you would like to see tonight."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Tessa smiled when Damien was staring at her. She was beautiful, she was glad that she let Tabi and Leshia dress her. It was a good choice.

She was blushing a little bit. " Thank you." Tessa loved it when Damien would kiss her cheek.

" It really doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Damien give her a slight smile while he was thinking about what movie to go and watch.

"Well do we want a love story, drama, thriller, or horror?"

Damien wondered, he would hate to take her to a scary movie and have her get scared or something.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Tessa loved it when Damien would smile. And this was her first time to see a movie so she was excited.

“ I don't know I never seen any of those before? Are they any good?”

She really wasn't sure about movies. But she knew that Damien was here so everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Damien was looking over the list of movies that were up and he really was not sure himself.

"Well Casablanca is a love story, which I have never seen and the there is 21 Jumpstreet which has both comedy and action." Damien had never really been into chic flicks but he would watch anything that Tessa wanted to watch.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Tessa was looking at the list and have no idea what she wanted to watch.

“ What do you want to see?” It really didn't matter to her what they saw. Damien was taking her to her first movie. Which was special by itself. And she was dressed nice for him. As long as she was with him she really didn't care about anything else.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:44 am

Damien smiled when she told him to choose,

"Well lets go see Casablanca, I have never seen it so we will have to see how it turns out."

Damien took her hand and led her to the window and then bought their tickets and then headed over to his favorite part of it the concession stand.

"Well here is the goodies, what sounds good?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 am

Tessa smiled as Damien was going to choose for her.

“ Isn't that movie in black and white? I know one of the teachers brought a book about old movies that I got to read.”

She then watched as Damien bought their tickets and she then was being lead over to get something to eat. That is when Tessa seen candy.

“ Ohh popcorn and gummy bears!”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:44 am

Damien shrugged his shoulders, "I assume it is but I don't know."

Damien could not help but smiled as she got excited and ordered her popcorn and gummy bears. Damien had never been much of a popcorn eater so he would probably steal some of hers.

"I want some junior mints too, and a Pepsi. What would you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah it was made I want to say the 1942. It is one of the well known romance films.”

But she loved it when Damien was smiling. She couldn't help but get excited over gummy bears and popcorn. It was something that was a treat for her when she did good in class.

She then blinked as he asked her what she wanted to drink. “ Mountain Dew.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Out No stress   Night Out No stress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Out No stress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: England :: Two Worlds Mall :: Movies!-
Jump to: