Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wondering around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:03 am

Tessa had walked into the food court. She was glad that she got away for the day. This was a place that she had never been before. But that was because she lived in the orphanage, and the reason for this trip. Was because she was going to Hogwarts. So that was the whole reason behind the little trip. Looking around she loved watching all the people walk by. She had never got to spend time around a big crowd like this. So this was something different for her.

She smiled as she was looking around. It wasn't like she was looking for a certain person. But it was like she was studying them. She knew these people were a mix of magical and muggles. And seeing how both worlds could get along. It just amazed her. Tessa then started to pick at the pineapple and ham pizza that she order. It wasn't that she wasn't hunger, and this was her favorite pizza. She just didn’t' feel up to eating.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Damien was not sure why he had chosen to come to this mall but it seemed like the thing he had wanted to do. He just hated being around a lot of people he imagined was his reason behind things. His family had raised him up to believe in the pureblood way of live but in these days and times you had to learn to mix with all of them or people will die.

Walking to the food court he was trying to decide what he felt like so he decided to look around. Wandering around he noticed this girl sitting by herself and playing with a piece of pizza. He wondered if this girl was a witch or wizard, these days you could just never tell unless you walked up and asked.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Damien was always polite until he got to know someone and whether or not they were to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Tessa was still playing with her pizza. She knew that she should eat before she had to go back. And she had no idea what she was going to be eating next. But things would be different when she went to Hogwarts. She wouldn't have to worry about her life at the orphange. Because she would not be there till break.

She then looked up and noticed that the boy was her age. Tessa was a little bit shy, but she knew that she would have to get over it. " Sure I don't mind if you sit with me."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Damien looked at this girl and noticed how shy she was but that was not going to bother him at all. Pulling out the chair he sat down.

"Thank you, you looked like you could use some company. My name is Damien." Damien smiled his charmer smile.

"And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Tessa then started to blink. She didn't know what she looked like she needed any company. But she really wasn't paying attention. She was still playing with her pizza. This couldn't be that bad, she told her this would be practice for when she went to school.

" I am Tessa Grey."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:12 am

Damien was still not sure if this girl was a witch or muggle and he was never one to ask directly. He was just enjoying watching her destroy the pizza in front of her.

"Well if you weren't hungry, why but the pizza?" Damien didn't understand why buy food just to play with it.

"Well Ms. Tessa Grey what brings you out here on such a great day?" Damien smiled. Currently he was in his nice guy mood but then them sometime the bad Damien would come out to play. A person just would never know who they would meet.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:12 am

Tessa was picking at her pizza. But she was also eating a little bit of it. This day was supposed to be happy. But she was thinking that she would have to go back soon. And she didn't' want to.

" I had to fool them into thinking that I ate today." She knew that she would had to expalin this later. And she was sure that it was something that he wouldn't understand.

She smiled a little bit. " Oh nothing really, just had to shop for school. I am excited about it, I hear that it is a very good magic school." Tessa then wondered if he was catching on what she was saying. She hoped that he was going to be going to the same school she was.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Damien was intrigued into who would she have to pretend she was hungry for. "I take it your parents just want to make sure you eat. Nothing wrong with that." Damien smiled

Leaning back in his chair placing his hands behind his head thinking, he was diffidently interested when she said that she was going to a magical school.

"That is most interesting, so your a witch are you? Which magical school shall you be attending? I hear there are quite a few?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Tessa then started to blink. " Don't got any parents. I live in a orphange, I grew up there." She then was still picking at her pizza. " My headmistress, I want her to think that I have been eating."

She could tell that he was interesed when she had said magical schools.

" I guess I am a witch, I just got a letter. I grew up muggle, my paretns put me up for adoption for some reason. I got a letter from Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 am

Damien listened very closely to Tessa talk about the orphanage that she was at. "Sorry to hear about that, you can use me as a witness to tell them you ate." Damien smiled at her. "Well at least someone cares if you eat, my parent only care who the purebloods still are. The never seem to worry about me"

Damien smiled when she mentioned a letter to hogwarts, it was always any kids dream to find out they were a witch or wizard.

"You mean to tell me all this time while you were locked up in that place nothing every happend to make you think you were different?" Damien was thinking about all the stories his mother told him about all the things he would do when he was little.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 am

Tessa blinked a little bit. " Doesn't matter, I will still get punished when I leave here. A muggle orphanage doesn't like the fact that I am a witch. They don't really care if I eat, they just didn't want me to spend my money on anything that could be fun."

She then blinked a little bit. " I mean I guess there was weird things that happened. But they would never tell me about them. And then it would end up that I was beaten and locked in a dark, cold room." Tessa hated her life, she then wondered why her family would give her up. There had to be a reason, and it had to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:21 am

Damien could not believe the trouble she gets into at the orphanage. "I am sorry to hear that they are cruel like that. Just think when you go off too school the only time you would have to go back in the Summer"

Damien realized he was getting sort of hungry and thirsty so he excused himself for a moment and went and got his own piece of pizza and a soda. Coming back and taking his seat again.

"Watching you play with that pizza made me hungry." Damien took a bite of his pizza, and he thought it tasted great.

"Well I am sorry that the place make you feel sad. Once you get to school it will be much better I am sure of it."

Damien was not sure what he was doing, of course sad woman would always be his weakness because of his mom and what his father had done to her.

"So when does school start for you?" Damien of course new the answer, he just had not informed her that he would be joining her as of yet.

Last edited by Damien Greene on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:37 am

Tessa smiled. " Yeah I am in troble all the time, even if it not my fault." She then sighed a little bit. " You are right, only have to go back durning the summer."

She smiled. Tessa was glad that he went and got something to eat. She hated to be eating in front of anybody. Tessa then picked her piece up and started to eat it.

" I am sorry about that. I didn't think about it."

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Yeah it should be better once I get to school. Well I hope that it does. I am really not the best person when it comes to others my age.

" I am not really sure when school starts. I know that my headmistress will tell me when I have to leave."

Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:55 am

Damien sighed for Tessa when she talked about being in trouble all the time where she was. Damien tried to stay out of trouble with his parents, he didn't like his fathers punishments.

"I am really sorry again for the way they treat you, I know it will get better once you get to Hogwarts." Damien smiled and took a sip of drink.

"I am pretty sure school starts around September 1st so you do not have long to wait." Damien smiled

"So what kinds of things do you like Tessa?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 am

Tessa laughed a little bit. " When I know I am going to get punished, which is like everyday. I make sure that I earn it."

" Don't be sorry, my parents put me up for adoption for some reason. It wont be that different, I will find someone that doesn't like me and it will still continue. Expect I wont be getting hit."

She smiled a little bit. " That is great that it starts soon."

" Reading, being outside, finding ways to annoy my headmistress."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 am

Damien had to laugh too, "How can getting punished make you laugh, I know I try to avoid it as much as possible." Damien laughed because she laughed but he didn't think it was funny to get punished.

Damien listened to Tessa talk about her life and what has happened to her. It was a sad thing to get placed up for adoption. "Well I am sure that everything will turn out for the best."

"Those are very interesting things to do, I also like walks and reading a good book." Damien smiled

"But if I were you I wouldn't tease the headmistress at your new school, that might not bode well for you."

Damien finished up the rest of his pizza and took a sip of his drink.

"So what all do you know of the magical world?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 am

Tessa laughed. " I make sure that I deserve it, and it is because my headmistress doesn't like me. So most of everything I do, is to make her life a living hell."

" It really is sad, but I keep thinking that someday someone will want to adopt me. I have been waiting for years. I don't know how old I was when I was dropped off."

She smiled a little. " Walks are always good, I love it when the weather is just perfect."

" Yeah I wouldn't try anything at school, I would get in trouble out of the yin yang."

She then blinked just a little bit. " Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Damien was looking her over and over and just had to smile. "You sure don't look like that much of a trouble maker. I think you might just be my type of girl." Damien had to laugh

Damien felt kind of bad for her when she talked about wanting to get adopted. "Well now that you know your magical, would you want magical parents or muggle?" He was just wondering, Damien wondered if there was a way to discover if she was pureblood or not.

Damien thought about it and since he was done eating and she was just picking at hers. "Well would you care to go for a walk with me, and then maybe I could show you a few things?"

Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Tessa laughed. " I don't look like the type to be a trouble maker. Tell that to the girls that I short sheet there bed." She was still laughing. " Oh so I am your type?"

She then blinked, Tessa had never thought about it. " I really don't know. I always keep hoping that my real parents will come back for me." She could tell that he felt bad tha she was put up for adoption. She know wondered what her blood status was.

" Sure I dont' have anywhere to be."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:40 pm

"Well if you are sweet and innocent then yes your my type. But then there is many things about you that I find interesting." Damien smiled

"Well hopefully someday you will discover the answers to all of your questions? " Damien stood up to throw his stuff away.

Damien held his hand out for Tessa, "Well my dear lady, where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Tessa then started to blush a little bit. " Well thank you, what other things do you like about me?"

" Someday I will have answers to all my questions." She then throw her pizza away.

She then grabbed his hand. " Not really sure."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Damien thought about what he liked about Tessa. "Well you have a perfect smile, and I hope you will do it more often then." Grabbing her hand and started to walk holding it.

"I am pretty sure you will have those answers but for now we will go and discover some new answers." Damien smiled.

Damien lead Tessa to a magical part of the mall to where the floo network is, standing in front of one of the fireplaces he turned to Tessa and asked her. "Are you ready to learn about the magical world?"

Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Tessa then started to smile. He loved her smile. " I will do it more just for you."

" I am sure that I will have answers someday. Yeah I would like to discover new thing."

She then blinked when he had broght her to the floo network. " Yeah I am ready, but do I have to step inside of that?"
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Damien smiled at Tessa. "Yep don't worry, this is a bigger one so I will ride with you so you don't get scared."

Damien held tight onto Tessa and threw some powder into the floo and stated clearly "Diagon Alley" With they they flew through the network and landed in the travel area of Diagon Alley.

He stepped through the fireplace and pulled her out by her hand dusting them off, he would be really glad when he was old enough to apparate it was so much cleaner.

"Welcome to a wizarding part of London. This is called Diagon Alley"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Tessa was getting a little bit scared. She hated in closed spaces. At least he wasn't making her take it alone. She didnt' think that she could do that.

She had then closed her eyes. That was no dust would get in her eyes.

Tessa stepped out of the fireplace. That was one thing that she didnt' want to do again. It felt like part of her lunch was trying to come back up.

She then looked around and was amazed. " Oh wow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wondering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering around   Wondering around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering around
Page 1 of 1