Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books, Books, and More Books

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:43 am

Damien had to smile, "I imagine so, it seems that no matter where we go there are always going to be labels." Damien could imagine what his labels would be.

Damien thought about it, he did like being around his sisters it was just sometimes when they were together they got to be too much. "I do not mind it when it is one on one, its easier that way. I don't feel left out."

Damien sighed at the thought, it had been awhile since he had seen either one of his sisters. He was about to tell Tessa that they would go ahead and go back to his house when to his surprise a voice came from behind him and he turned around to see his sister.

"Tabi" Damien said a little too loud, as he flung himself around her neck to give her a hug. "Its been too long, what are you doing here?"

Before she could answer Damien thought he better not be rude and shut Tessa out.

"Tessa this is my sister Tabi, Tabi this is Tessa. She is going to be going to Hogwarts with me when it starts." Damien smiled
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:59 am

Tabi was not sure what to think of Damien's new friend, she looked like someone who could just be using her brother, she was always on the look out for those money hungry girls, they were everywhere.

"Well it is nice to meet you Tessa" Tabi said trying to be polite. "Where are you from? And how did you meet my brother here?"

Tabi wanted to know as much about this girl as she could learn. Girls had to meet her approval first before they dated her little brother.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Tessa blinked as she looked at Tabi. She didnt' know what to think or even say. Maybe she was just a litlte bit shy. But she knew that she could get over it before she went to Hogwarts.

" Hello Tabi." This person looked like she was nice. And it seemed like she could trust her.

She was a little bit nervous. " I am from an orphangage in London. I got a letter from Hogwarts and I was dropped at the mall. That is where Damien meet me, asked if I want to go shopping. He took me to get my wand, but I told him that I didnt' have money."

Tessa smiled just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Tabi had to smile, he saw what Damien was doing at least she thought it anyway. Damien is helping a poor girl afford Hogwarts, how sweet of him.

"Damien what would father say if he heard you helping a muggleborn?" Tabi knew what father would say

Tabi watched the look on Damien's face, she knew that he thought she was going to say mudblood, but Tabi knew in public like this is was not something to be doing. Especially with the two worlds being one these days.

"None the less, you will only be seeing her at school then?" Tabi asked.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Tessa then seen that Tabi was smiling. She knew that she didnt' have anything that belong to her. So it was different to have at least one book that was hers.

" What is a muggleborn?" This was a world that she had never heard of. She then started to blink a little bit cause she was puzzled. " I don't know what I am, I was put up from adoption at a young age. And nobody ever talked to me about who my real parents are."

" I guess I will be seeing him at school."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Tabi might be older than Damien, but he was not afraid to stand up too her, he was almost as tall as she was. She was just lucky she didn't say the word he knew she wanted to say

"Tabi, I would appreciated it if you keep your ideals to yourself. Besides we do not know if she is a muggleborn or not. I imagine after the wand shop she is a pureblood, shes too powerful not to be."

Turning to Tessa to answer her question, "A muggleborn is someone who does not have magical parents."

Damien could not help but smirk

"No Tabitha, she is coming home with me. She will be staying in your wing too." Damien said smartly.

"Come on Tessa, my sister is not being very nice at the moment and I would prefer if you talk to her when she is more polite and remembers her manners.

Damien signed the vault ticket and took a hold of Tessa hand and lead her out the door, leaving a wide mouthed Tabi standing in the store.

"Tessa, I am really sorry about her, she must have seen her boyfriend lately. Every time she gets with him, her pureblooded monster comes out to visit."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Tabi was in total shock with what Damien accused her of. She was being very nice she thought, but then of course Damien could see right through her and her fake facade.

When Damien said she was coming home and staying in her rooms she about died. No one knew she had been staying there, well except the elves. If her parents knew she was there they didn't let on. It wasn't that she cause any trouble or anything.

Watching Damien walk out the door she was fuming, he walked away from her and not only that he called her by her whole name, she hated that name.

She paid for the books that she had in her hand and then headed out the door in search of where they went, she was going to have to tell him that she was staying at home.

Running out the door she started yelling after him. "Damien, Damien, please stop."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Tessa looked at Tabi and she looked like a person that she didnt' want to make mad. She really didn't understood what a muggle born was. But she knew that she would soon. She didnt' want to be a bother anyone by staying at Damien's for the rest of the summer.

" Where are we going Damien?"

She had no idea what was going to happen right now.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Walking out the door with Tessa he might have been walking too fast and basically dragging Tessa with him. After he got a ways away he could hear Tabi yelling after him. He really did not want to sit and lesson to her in this mood.

"We are still going to my house if you still want to go?" Damien asked.

"Just please don't let my sister bother you everything will be fine. Promise" Damien smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Tessa was doing her best to keep up with Damien. But he was dragging her along, she could tell that his sister was yelling after him. But she didnt' wanted to sit there an listen to it.

" Sure I mean if it wont' cause too much trouble."

She smiled a little bit. " I will try not to."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Tabi could tell by what was going on that he was not going to stop and talk to her, but that was ok she would just meet him at home and talk to them there. She could be a royal witch, but she could tell already that this girl meant something to Damien and she would help him convince their parents to let her stay.

Tabi stopped chasing Damien and apparated to the manor to wait on their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Are we going?"

She then started to blink. " Will we come back and finish later?" Tessa knew that they didnt' get everything that she needed for school. She needed a lot more than what she had. And she knew that the clothes on her back is what she only got.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Once her stopped hearing Tabi yell he stopped walking so fast and came to a stop.

Damien looked down at her and smiled. "Everything will be just fine, I promise. Do not worry about it, if I know my sister she will help me convince my parents to let you stay."

Damien was thinking about it and knew that Tessa was not too fond of Floo, but it was the easiest way to get to his house.

"We have two choices here Tessa, we can either take the Floo network again and you will be woozy for a few minutes or the Knight bus which moves really fast and makes you feel like you want to lose your lunch." Damien smirked there really was not many options for underage wizards.

Damien heard her concern first and told her "We will come back and get the other stuff for school, lets go to my house and maybe my sister can take you into muggle London and get you some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Tessa was glad that Damien said that everything was going to be alright. " Ok if you say so." She was glad that she wasn't going back to the orphanage. Tessa wasnt' sure how everything was going to work out. If she would have to go back ever.

She then started to think about her two choices. " Floo or Bus? Tessa then started to think harder. She hated floo. But she knew that floo would be fast. " I guess floo."

" Ok that sounds like an plan."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Damien pulled Tessa into a hug. "Trust me everything will work out fine, I just know it."

Pulling the trunk that he had bought at the store and holding onto Tessa's hand he walked them over to the Floo network. Grabbing the larger one he pulled Tessa and the trunk into the fireplace with him and taking the floo powder he threw it and stated "Greene Manor, Main Area."

With that they were on their way to Greene manor.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Tessa then hugged Damien back. " Ok if you say so."

She then watched as he pulled her trunk and was holing her hand. Tessa hated the whole traveling by floo. She then closed her eyes, so that it was be quick. He then said where they was going and everything was magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, Books, and More Books   Books, Books, and More Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, Books, and More Books
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: England :: Magical England :: Magical Hangouts :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blott's Bookshop-
Jump to: