Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Greene Manor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Welcome to Greene Manor Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Tabi knew that she had beaten them home and was glad because she had run into her parents and it had not been pretty. She had to listen to them yell at her for being in the manor and not even bothering to come and speak to them. She was used to them yelling so she just tuned them out.

She warned them that Damien was coming over with a friend and then they began asking millions of questions about the girl he was bringing. Basically Tabi lied through her teeth for Damien and he better appreciated it, that is all she knew.

She told her parents that this girl was a pureblood and had been living in a orphanage and that her parents had been killed in a terrible accident and that she needed a place to stay for summer and holidays because the orphanage was not a place for her.

Her parents took some convincing but after Tabi told them how it would be for their reputation they were hooked so they went to talk to their solicitor about taking guardianship of Tessa.

Tabi had the Eli, the main house elf bring her some tea to drink while she waited for Damien and Tessa to arrive so she could fill them in on the details.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Damien and Tessa landed in the main area of Greene Manor and when they stepped out of the fireplace Damien saw Tabi sitting on the couch as if they she knew they would be coming here. Once Damien saw her he knew he should have just floo'ed them to his suite instead.

Damien ignored Tabi for the moment and let Tessa get a look of her surroundings

"Well Tessa welcome to Greene Manor" Damien smiled

(((I haven't really decided what it looks like so how ever you want to in vision it is fine with me)))
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Tessa stomach was still a little upset. But she looked around, it was different from where she lived. But everything looked better than where she grew up at. Tessa seen Tabi and wondered why she was sitting there, like she was expecting her.

" It is very lovely."

( (( i would think of it looking like an old southern plantation)

Last edited by Tessa Grey on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Tabi smiled when they walked through the fireplace and could tell Damien was not happy with her, but just wait until she tells tells them what she has to say.

"Yes welcome to Greene Manor, I was hoping my treatment towards you did not discourage you from still coming." Tabi put on a nice smile for them, but she could see the distrust in Damien's eyes.

"Oh come on Damien I have good news for you." Tabi smirked, she had to do that just to get him going.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Tessa was standing behind Damien. Because she wasn't sure what was going to happen. And if something was going to happen, Damien would protect her.

" Thank you." Her voice was a little shakey. But she was scared of what could happen. And she didn't want to make anybody angery. She was still a little bit unsure.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Damien could tell that Tessa was really nervous towards Tabi, but she didn't have to be.

"Tabi may be a little rough around the edges, but she won't hurt you." Damien said as he pulled Tessa out from behind him.

"What kind of lovely news have you got to tell us, it better be worth listening too."

When it came to Tabi one never knew what kind of plans she had up her sleeves. Usually it was a plan that would work out in her favor never his.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Tessa could tell that Damien knew that she was nervous. But it wasn't something that she could change.

He then was pulling her from behind him. " You can never be sure about anything. That is one thing that I learned growing up."

She then heard that Tabi had new for them and was just a little bit curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Tabi had to smile, she could tell that the girl was a little nervous of her and that was always a good thing, but she wouldn't hurt her, her brother liked her too much.

"Well I thought that I would tell you that I have already talk to mother and father and came up with a story about your friend here, and they are down at the orphanage as we speak making everything legal. She will be able to permanently stay here." Tabi smiled because she was very proud of herself.

Tabi hoped that this girl would eventually warm up to her, she always wanted another sister.

"So what do you think Tessa, could you handle living here with us."

Tabi would have to try and get a hold of Leshia, she had to come and met this girl.

"Leshia, when you get your head out of you work you need to come home." Tabi thought to Leshia

"Well, Tab I am kind of busy at the moment. Is it an emergency?" Leshia thought back

"Not really, Damien has a new house guest and mother and father are signing guardianship papers" Tabi thought back.

"I will be there in a couple of day, now leave me alone. Your giving me a headache." Leshia thought back.

"Fine, love you too." Tabi thought back.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:11 pm

She could tell that Tabi knew that she was nervous around her. It was something that she couldn't help. For some reason new people always made her nerous. She thought it was because of people coming in and passing her over to adoption.

Tessa then listen to the story. " You mean that I can stay here for a while?" She knew that she was saying forever, but she didnt' want to get her hopes up. Because she knew that everything could change in an blink of an eye.

" I guess I could try and handle living here."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 pm

To say that Damien was impressed with his sister was an understatement, but then Tabi never did anything that she didn't want anything in return.

"Whats it gona cost me Tabi, you are never nice for free?" Damien glared at her

Turning his attention back to Tessa, but still questioning his sisters motives. "Yes this mean you never have to go back to the orphanage again."

While he was telling Tessa that he looked back at his sister and noticed her eyes focused in a stare

"Tabi do you really have to do that while we are in the room, you know it freaks me out."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Tessa was trying to take everything in. This was all too much for her. And learning about the wizarding world wasn't helping.

She was glad that she wouldn't have to go back every. But she didn't know what would happen if her real parents came looking for her.

" Will I have a room to myself?" That was one thing that she never had. She was always sharing with a room full of girls.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Tabi feigned hurt, "Please Damien this one was free of charge, but I might take double for the next favor." Tabi smiled.

"Leshia and I have our own wing and in that wing we have a guest bedroom, or you can take the guest room in Damien wing, it is all your choice." Tabi smiled softly

After she got done talking to Leshia she had to glare at Damien. "I wanted to get Leshia the message before she got busy. She hasn't been listening too me much lately."

Tabi pouted a little, she really missed talking to Leshia all the time, but she knew that Leshia's job just got busier. Apparently her friend had just owled her and wanted her to take a position at the Beauxbatons along with running the Orphanage.

"So where would you like your room to be?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Tessa smiled cause she knew that she wasn't going to have to go back. That she wouldn't have to get a beating everyday.

She then listened to her options about where she wanted to say. That was one thing that she never got, was options.

" I really don't know what I want to stay."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Damien had to smile at the idea that had been forming in his head.

"How about you take both rooms, so when you feel the need to be away from the crazy people" Pointing to his sister, "You can come and join me in my world of peace where all the books are."

Damien had not even thought of offering her his guest bedroom before now, he thought it would be weird to have her so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. She really liked the idea of staying in both of the room. Because she really didn't want to have to choose just one room. " That sounds like a good idea."

She has never had a room to herself, let alone two of them. But she really liked the idea of staying in both of them.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:23 am

Damien had to laugh when she said she would take both rooms, typical girl the more stuff they can get their hands on the better things are.

"See you are already acting like a Greene woman, taking all you can get." Damien was still laughing earning himself a glare from his sister.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 am

Tessa blinked just a little bit. " I didn't mean it like that." She then started to get a little fluster. " I just never had anything that was mine before, always had to share."

She didn't mean it like that. But she didnt' know how to word it. Tessa then started to feel bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 am

Tabi had to smile, "That is exactly what I would do if I was in your shoes. You can have whatever your heart wants."

When Damien commented on being just like the Greene woman he had to glare at him, then she could not resist walking up to him and slapping him across the head.

"See what you went and did Damien, a Greene men tradition, making the woman in the house feel bad over nothing." Smirking again she walked back over to where she was standing.

"Now the other Greene woman pastime is to go shopping, so the day after tomorrow when Leshia gets here and you are all rested up we will be glad to take you shopping." Tabi smiled she loved to go shopping

"So shall I go show you to your rooms, then I can transfigure some of my clothes to fit you for now."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 am

Tessa wasn't used to hearing that she could have whatever she wanted. But it sounded like she had better start gettting used to it.

This was her first time shopping, she really wasn't sure that she liked it o not. But she smiled a little bit,it wasn't like she had a choice. Tessa had nothing, so she would have to go and also finish up her school shopping.

She was glad that she got to see one of her rooms and that Tabi was going to get some of her clothes and make them to where they would fit Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 am

Damien groaned on the inside listening to his sister talk, and the fact that she was bringing Leshia in on this shopping trip Tessa did not know what she was getting herself into.

Looking at the look on Tabi face told him she was ready to take Tessa by the hand and run all the way to their suite. Even though his sister were 21 sometimes they acted like teenagers again

"Well what are the two of you waiting for, go. I will just be sitting in the kitchen getting something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Tessa knew that she had better get herself ready to shop all day. This wasn't something that she was looking forward to. She only went for a couple of hours and she was tired.

She then yawned a little bit, she knew that it was going to be a long night. And she would have to get used to living in this place.

Tessa smiled. " I will remember that."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Tabi was completely excited about having a different roommate than her sister, it was going to be a nice change. She was so excited that she had to grab Tabi's hand and drag her through the manor to their suite

Tabi knew she was not giving her a chance to look at anything else in the manor but she didn't care.

"Lets get you too the room first and then Damien can give you a tour later."

Pulling Tessa along with her she was just too excited.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Tessa then seen that Tabi had grabbed her hand and was pulling her through the manor.

She was being pulled so fast, that she didn't get a chance to stop and look.

She smiled knowning that Damien was going to give her the tour later. That was good so she wouldn't get lost.

Tessa could tell that Tabi was excited, and Tessa was glad that she could help.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Damien just shook his head at his sister he had not seen her this excited unless it was her birthday.

He decided just to follow them over to Tabi's suite, laughing and smiling all the way. He knew where he was going and decided to stop off at his room and drop something off that he had in his pocket and then headed over to the girls side of the house.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Tessa sighed. She felt like she was Tabi new toy, that is why she was getting a lot of attention. And she knew that she was going to feel how a muggle barbie dolls fells. Trying new things on, she had hopeded that Damien was going to follow her.

She knew that she would have to do everything that Tabi asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Greene Manor   Welcome to Greene Manor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Greene Manor
Page 1 of 1