Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind down before School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Wind down before School  Empty
PostSubject: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:26 am

Tabi was trying to put the finishing touches on her lesson plans for the year. She wanted to get away from the castle for awhile and just have a few drinks while finishing up the paperwork.

Tabi could not believe everything that had happened to her during this holiday, she actually got to see Ivano, which hardly ever happened. Ivano and her had been together for a long time, many years during school they had to communicate through letters and summer visits because his father had moved him away.

Once they had graduated it became easier for them to be together. He did a lot of traveling so they did not get to see each other as much as she like and then there was that year he spent in prison for something he didn't do. But even after all of that he still wanted to be with her.

As Tabi was writing something down she looked at her finger and saw the beautiful ring he had given her. She had been in total shock when he had proposed. Tabi had always dreamed of marrying Ivano but she never pushed the issue to him because she knew he was a free spirt and like to be on the go. But she loved him with all her heart and would take him anyway she could get him.

But know since he had asked her summer was made, so first lesson plans then wedding plans.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Ivano was fairly happy to say the least that Tabi excepted his proposal for marriage. He sauntered into the Three Broomsticks. Headed straight for the bar where he demanded a fire whiskey. He noticed a familiar head of hair out of the corner of his eye and smiled a little.

Walking over to her he tapped her on the shoulder. "Hello beautiful mind if I join you?" He asked kind of smugly. Smiling at her he still could not believe how lucky he was to have such a beautiful fiancé and that she actually waited for him through all his years of traveling and his stay in prison.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Tabi was so engulfed in her paperwork she did not see Ivano come into Three Broomstick until he had come and tapped her on the shoulder and when she looked up and saw it was him she was so excited that she wanted to jump up into his arms. But Tabi had been with him enough years you did not hug Ivano in public without suffering his wrath and she was happy to see him and did not want to upset him.

"Of course you can join me" Tabi said as she was clearing away all of her things out of the way so he could sit down.

"Well this is a nice surprise, so what kind of business brings you thins direction?" Tabi knew it must be for business, because that was usually the only time she ever got to see him.

It was hard on Tabi with him being gone all the time and she had spent many a nights crying in her sisters shoulder because she missed him. That year he was in prison about killed her, but Ivano was her first and only love and she would wait until the end of time for him.

Last edited by Tabi Romano on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 am

'Why must she always think that business is what brought me to her?' Ivano sighed a little and sat down it was true that his business took him away from the most beautiful girl of his dreams more often then not but this time he got away and almost had another close call that could of landed him in prison again but he did not want her to worry about what exactly he did so he was not going to tell her about that he almost was put in prison again.

"Why must you think that it is always business that brings me in your direction? Maybe I just wanted to see my beautiful soon to be bride." He smiled at her a little and took a seat. It was a true that he had a thing against public displays of affection however he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He had missed her and wanted to take her with him on his next trip but knew her job as a professor at Hogwarts would be starting up soon and it wouldn't be fair to take her away.

Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Tabi had to smile and actually felt special when he leaned over and kissed her cheek. That was something he never did in public.

"Well it is hard not to think that when after all these years the only time I have seen you was when you had business." Tabi would love to think that he came just to see her, but she knew it was too much to hope for.

"But that is ok with me, I will take you anyway I can have you." Tabi smiled at him and noticed there was a something a little off with him.

Tabi took her wand and placed a silencing spell around them, "So would you like to tell me why you are here, is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Ivano reached for Tabi's hand and looked her in the eyes there was a chance that he wouldn't see her again if he was caught. Since one of the jobs that he took ended up being an illegal job he did not know what it was when he took the job however. He was sure that someone was out to get him but who would know that he took odd jobs all around the world.

"Well I guess you should know that I may of done something illegal..." He paused and let his fist hit the table he still was wondering how he could be so stupid and not ask the full detail of the job before he took it. "However I did not know that it was going to contain shipping illegal substances until the aurors showed up and then I just ran as fast as I could to get away and stowed away onto a ship to get here. All of this could of been avoided if I was not so focused on how much I was going to get paid for doing the job.
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Tabi sighed a little as she listened to Ivano talk to her. She could not believe he had gotten himself into this kind of trouble again, when was he ever going to learn.

"So now instead of losing you for a year I could lose you forever." Tabi started to cry

Tabi had spent so much time away from him, she could not bare to go on any longer without at least being his wife.

"Well if your going to be leaving me again for along time, I want to get married now." Tabi sighed.

She always wanted the perfect wedding but she had wanted to be his wife since she met him all those years ago when she was 11.
Back to top Go down
Ivano Romano
Adult
Ivano Romano

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:23 pm

"I might be able to work out a deal with them or try to convince them that someone is out to get me. However I promise you that you will have your wedding and a husband even if it is just for a little while." He sighed and knew that he messed up both of their lives now he just needed to stay out of the reach of the aurors until he was happily married to Tabi and took her on a wonderful honeymoon.

"I messed up but I still love you from across the ocean and back and I will try to right this so that we can spend our lives together even if it means that I have to take house arrest at least for a few months or years." He waved to the waitress and ordered a fire whiskey. "Do you want anything darling?"
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Tabi looked up when she saw the waitress and tried to smile, "A couple of shots of Firewhiskey" Tabi was not one for heavy drinking but the way she was feeling she really wanted to be drunk.

Once the waitress walked away, "Ivano you have been the love of my life since I was 11 years old, and I would swim to the ends of the earth for you." Tabi said as she sighed.

"I just want to marry you and then we will deal with the punches as they roll in." Tabi smiled a little.

Tabi knew Ivano didn't mean to get in trouble, but then he always seemed to follow him,

The waitress had brought back their drinks and Tabi quickly downed both of them, wow she never drank like this.

"Ivano, I just don't know how much more I can take, you have to promise me when this is all over that you will stay with me, I want a family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind down before School    Wind down before School  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind down before School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: England :: Magical England :: Magical Hangouts :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: