Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Noah had a bit of a headache. He wasn't surprised since he was working on lessons for the years he was going to teach them. Potion after potion, ingredient after ingredient, they all whirled in his brain like a jumbled tornado. Man, it was quite annoying and just a slight bit painful. He spied Honeydukes Sweetshop, a good place to get treats in his opinion. And boy did he want something like that.

Strolling into the store, he took a seat and looked up at the menu board. What sounded good to him? Well, everything did mainly. However would he decide though. He rested his elbow on the table and placed his chin in his hand. He might as well just sit and think on it. He had nothing better to do after all.
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Roxana walked around and looked at Honeydukes. She was craving some sweets and wondered what to get. She walked in and noticed a man sitting at a table. Tilting her head to the side she walked over and tapped his shoulder. "You look so lonely at a sweet shop" She teased and looked up at the menu she wondered what to get. "Anything good?"
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Noah snapped out of his small reverie to greet the beautiful woman who had tapped on his shoulder. Had he seen her around Hogwarts perhaps? He couldn't remember right now. All he wanted was some candy. Noah grinned and gestured to the seat next to him. She could take it if she wanted, but he was fine with her standing. Either way, he got to spend a little time in her company.

"I'm not sure what I'm going to get," he murmured, crossing his arms while he furrowed his brow. "It all looks good to my sweet tooth right now. Just what I need to cure my headache. Come in here looking for something particular, or are you in the same boat as myself and can't decide what ya want?"
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Roxana smiled and sat down. She continued to look at the menu and shrugged trying to figure out what to get. She was craving sweets and didn't really care what she got. Looking over at the man and blinked and blushed a little. He was handsome.

Roxana smiled and stuck out her hand "I'm Roxana. You are?" She smiled and nodded "Yes I'm just craving sweets right now and don't really know what I would like to eat."
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 am

Noah took her hand and shook it gently, even squeezing it a bit before he let go. His parents had always taught him the best manners, so how could he forget to even introduce himself first as the gentleman? He mentally smacked himself as a small smile played on his lips. "Noah Walker at your service miss," he said nodding his head to her. "I'm afraid I won't be much help either."

He turned his eyes back to the menu and tapped his chin. What looked super good that no one would be able to resist it? "Cauldron cakes," he finally murmured. That was what he needed. They were chocolate, very sugary, and very good. "Those sound about right."
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:39 am

Roxana smiled and looked at the menu and decided to get a butterbeer. She blushed at his introduction and smiled. "its nice to meet you, Noah." She laughed a little. He was cute. She looked at the menu. "Hmm Cauldron cakes do sound good."
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 am

Noah rose from his seat and smiled at her. "I'll go ahead and let them know to bring us some cauldron cakes when they're done with them. I usually pay extra to get them nice and fresh, so don't worry. I'll pick up the tab on this one. After all, it's not everyday that I meet a beautiful woman while prowling the sweets shop."

He went over to the counter and talked with the cashier quietly. She nodded and smiled at him, and he paid her up front from his pocket. He also grabbed a couple butterbeers since it was his favorite drink. And if Roxana didn't want one, then he could have both he supposed. "Butterbeer?" He asked, holding it up before he sat down and set it in front of her. "I wasn't sure if that's what you wanted, so I hope it's okay I got it for ya."
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 am

Roxana blushed and smiled nodded "Alright but just this once" She watched him talk to the cashier and tilted her head to the side. She hummed to herself while she waited. Seeing him come back with butterbeer she grinned and nodded "Yes butterbeer is great. My favourite actually" She took her with a nod and sipped it smiling. Her eyes closed and she savoured the taste.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Noah grinned. He figured that it wasn't too much of a surprise that she loved butterbeer like he did since many people who drank it were fond of it. Though most adults he met were more privy to the firewhiskey and the like. Noah hadn't developed a taste for the stuff, though he guessed for parties and extreme situations, it would be more acceptable than butterbeer would.

"Mine as well," he finally commented, taking a swig before setting his glass down. "So, you do look familiar to me Roxana. Have we bumped into each other some place before, or do you happen to work at Hogwarts like I do?"
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Roxana smiled as she continued to sip her butterbeer, not really wanting to finish it. She loved butterbeer. Since she was a child she always drank it. It was better tasting then any alcohol she had ever tasted. She only drank alcohol when she was at a party and even then she didn't drink a lot.

Looking over at Noah she smiled at him, "Maybe you have seen me. I'm the healer at Hogwarts. And I'm head of Hufflepuff." She wondered if she had seen him around he did look familiar.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Noah grinned. Well, this certainly was a stroke of luck in his favor. So he was correct when he said he had seen her before. He took another drink of his butterbeer, thinking that he might want to be visiting the infirmary quite a bit so she could heal his maladies. Of course, he'd be there mainly to see her but that was beside the point.

"Thought I saw ya before," he commented, laughing. "Looks like we'll be seeing quite a lot of each other. I'm the Potions Professor and Head of Ravenclaw over at Hogwarts as well. I'm sure that I'll be bringing quite a number of students to your ward that have been injured in Potion related accidents."
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Roxana grinned at him and drank some more butterbeer. "Well its nice to see a familiar face around town and at the school." She wondered how many students she would be treating this year. Especially potion students. She shook her head and chuckled to herself.

Roxana smiled over at Noah "Well I guess we will be seeing a lot of each other." She realized she didn't mind seeing more of Noah. She blushed a little and took a drink to hide it. She smiled behind her cup and willed her blush to go away.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Noah wondered if he could perhaps fake some injuries to get himself into the infirmary to see Roxana. He didn't know many of his co-workers, in fact, he really only knew two. Sophia and now Roxana. He faintly wondered if there were even any male teachers or helpers at Hogwarts. Grinning inwardly, he nearly smacked himself. Of course there had to be male teachers or helpers. Though he could imagine himself being the only male teacher.

He raised an eyebrow when he noticed Roxana turning a bit pink. Was she perhaps blushing in his presence? Cue ego rise right about...now. He hid his knowing smile with a drink before placing his butterbeer down again. He wasn't used to women blushing around him. He was a bit awkward when it came to such things, and he usually wasn't as smooth as he was being right about now. He blamed his childhood shyness mainly.

"I would hope so," he finally murmured, raising his glass to her. "To the beautiful healer at Hogwarts." He smiled softly and took another drink before setting it down once more.
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Roxana wondered if she would meet any of the other staff. She only meet Noah so far and was curious about the others. Shrugging she smiled at Noah and set her drink down. She wondered about the cauldron cakes. She slide her glass back and forth between her hands and looked at Noah.

Roxana chuckled and held her glass up to his "To the handsome potions teacher at Hogwarts" She said and took a sip and started sliding her glass around again.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Noah snorted and began laughing quietly, grinning over at Roxana. He sure wasn't that handsome. Awkward probably, and he faintly remembered being called adorable. But handsome just didn't fit with him. Flicking his eyes up to the cashier, she gestured to him. "Back in a moment," he muttered to Rox, rising from the table and heading up to the cashier.

He spoke quietly with her as she explained she was sorry for the wait and that the cauldron cakes would be done in a matter of moments. Noah shrugged and commented that he would just wait up at the counter for them. Turning around, he leaned against the counter by the cashier and crossed his arms, staring over at Roxana as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Roxana nodded and kept sliding her glass around the table. She watched him talk to the cashier and turn around and look at her. She waved and stuck her tongue out playfully. She was starting to get a little hyper. But she blamed the butterbeer. Ever since she was little it was her drink when ever she was sad or happy or even mad. If she drank some butterbeer she would end up hyper and happy. Roxana laughed to herself and took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Noah kept watching her, his eyes dancing with mirth as she waved and stuck her tongue out at him. Now that was just too adorable. A lazy smile made its way on his face as he lifted his hand to reciprocate her wave. However, he wouldn't go sticking out his tongue. He was sure he would look dumb doing it, while it looked natural and cute when she did it. One of the days she happened to do that, he would have to reach out and grab her tongue. See how she reacted to that.

Feeling a tap on his shoulder, the woman handed him a tray with a smile. Grinning back at her, he took the tray back over to the table and set it down between himself and Rox. "Cauldron cakes, fresh out of the oven just for you ma'am. I do hope you enjoy." He said, sitting down and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Roxana giggled and took another drink of her butterbeer. She smiled when he walked over with the cauldron cakes. She nodded and carefully grabbed a cake and took a small bite. She closed her eyes savoured the taste. She looked over at Noah and smiled. "So how did you come to work at Hogwarts?" She was curiously about him. Roxana nibbled on the cake waiting.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Noah smiled back at her and took a cauldron cake, biting into it despite the fact that it was indeed as hot as it could be. He took a drink of his butterbeer quickly and swallowed the rest of the cake in his mouth before he answered her. It would be rude to talk with his mouth full after all. Clearing his throat, he chuckled a bit.

"I got my Potions Mastery after I graduated Hogwarts. It was something that my sister would have loved to do if given the chance, but she never reached that point. I am quite adept at Potions as well, so I fulfilled her dream for her memory and myself." He explained. "I took a couple odd jobs here and there before I just put in an app to work at Hogwarts. The rest is history."

He took another cauldron cake and munched on it, glad that it was considerably cooler than it was just earlier. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 am

Roxana smiled and nodded "Well I think that is great that you took the job for your sister." She finished off the cake and took another drink of butterbeer. "My mother was a healer in the muggle world. She taught me everything I know and she sent me to Hogwarts. After I finished Hogwarts my mother died and I left. My father hasn't been the best after she died. But I started learning more and was a doctor for muggles then I applied for Hogwarts." She said and took another drink of butterbeer and closed her eyes pushing back some of her memories.

When Roxana opened her eyes and looked over at Noah and smiled a little. She grabbed another cake and nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:29 am

Noah nodded. "Sounds like your mother was an incredible woman," he said, grinning at her. And it truly did sound that way. His own parents were Purebloods that supported anything that he wanted to do. When Abbi died, they all kinda just fell apart. He still called his parents every now and again to see how they were doing, but other than that, that was the only contact they had with each other.

"Why Hogwarts though?" He asked, finishing off his butterbeer. "I mean, you could do a lot at St. Mungo's if ya put your mind to it. What made you choose Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 am

Roxana smiled "She truly was. I miss her but I know one day I might be able to see her again" She took another drink of her butterbeer and smiled. "I enjoy being around kids. I don't want to be in a stuffy hospital all day and all week. I'd rather be around kids and help the next generation. Like my mother helped me. Before I graduated my mother was going to apply to St Mungo's and I was going to go to Hogwarts. We were going to take the healing word by surprise but when she did I wandered for a while then applied to Hogwarts."

Shaking her head she stopped rambling "sorry I tend to ramble when I talk about my mother" Roxana smiled and thought about the good times she had with her mother.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:51 am

Noah grinned. If he wasn't convinced that Rox's mum meant the world to her, after that little speech she gave, he was convinced now. He got the same way with his sister sometimes. It was sad for him and his parents, but he canted his head as he thought that perhaps they would like to get in touch with their only child more. He nodded to himself as he listened to Rox. Yes, he would go and visit his parents some day soon.

"I can see why you would want to work at Hogwarts versus St. Mungo's. The whole mother thing I can see, but being around kids definitely helps." He said, taking another drink of his buttebeer. "And if it means anything, I'm glad that you're working at Hogwarts instead of the hospital." He grinned and snagged another cauldron cake.
Back to top Go down
Roxana Marie

Roxana Marie

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Roxana smiled "I would rather work with kids than adults anyway. Adults complain more than kids. At least from what happen in my past experiences." She grinned and ate another cake. She took some of the frosting and wiped it on Noah's cheek. She laughed and acted like nothing happen.
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Noah blinked when Rox wiped some frosting on him. He feigned reaching for a napkin to wipe it off before he snuck some frosting and tapped it on her nose. "Ah sweet revenge," he murmured, actually grabbing a napkin this time to wipe off the frosting. "You should keep it on there you know. It looks adorable."

He finished off his butterbeer and smiled. "As for the earlier topic, I do find that adults complain more in certain situations. Kids are just naturally good, for lack of a better term. I really can't wait until I work with them more in Hogwarts." He answered, still smiling at the frosting on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)   Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Tooth (No-Tan and Fox Rox)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic and Science :: England :: Magical England :: Magical Hangouts :: Hogsmeade :: Honeydukes Sweetshop-
Jump to: