Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Shop (Mature Content)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Lovegood
Adult
Samantha Lovegood

Open Shop (Mature Content) Empty
PostSubject: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Samantha Lovegood stood behind the counter. She had just opened up her rather unique pet shop for the day. While the Lovegood pet shops were usually rather interesting, this one was extra so for reasons she doesn't go into with the normal customer, especially if they were underage. She was hoping that someone would come in, as she was getting board with just standing around.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Liza had been busy getting ready to start the school year. She had taken a job teaching Charms over at the school. She was also offer the position of Head of Ka.

She was moving everything into her rooms at the school when she discovered that she was out of raw meat for Nala so she decided that since she was already in the mall she decided to stop by the pet shop to see if they could help her out.

Walking into the shop Liza noticed a very pretty young woman working behind the counter so she walked up to the counter and leaned upon it.

"Hello, can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lovegood
Adult
Samantha Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 pm

A young woman came in and asked for Samantha's help, which she responded with, "Yes, what do you need, we have pets, which you look like you are old enough to go into the adult section, as well as materials for pets. Just tell me what you need, anything that I can give, I will for the right price. When i say that, I mean anything."

Samantha walks around the corner, after her rather badly hidden flirting witht the cute girl in front of her, showing off her middrift and skin tight jeans.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Liza could not help but take notice of the girl as she came around the corner. She seemed to have everything filled out just perfect for her liking.

Liza smiled when she said anything, "Hmm, I am looking for a little of this and that." Liza was enjoying the little bit of flirting, it had been awhile she was a little rusty.

"Actually I was needed some raw meat for my tiger, do you carry that or know where I can get some?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lovegood
Adult
Samantha Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:28 pm

"Yes we do have some of that, but by the looks of it, that isn't the only raw meat you are looking at, i might consider giving you some for free," Samantha says before turning around and heading towards the meat locker, putting a little extra swing into her hips.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Liza actually blushed a little at her comment then watched her hips swaying back and forth, 'Damn' Liza thought it had been way too long for her.

Liza had loosened a couple of buttons while the lady was in the back. Liza could not believe she had done that, you would think she was desperate or something.

Liza went ahead and leaned on the counter pretty well exposing the tops of her breasts, "What other raw meat do you offer?" Liza had to smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lovegood
Adult
Samantha Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:01 am

When Samantha saw that the woman had undone the first couple of buttons to her shirt so that she could see some of her breasts, Samantha knew she wanted it. "If you would follow me back here, I'll be more than willing to show you," Samantha says, leading her through the door that magically leads to her private room at the succubus bar.

"You like?" Samantha asks.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:10 am

Liza could not believe she was doing this, what was her problem. It was like Liza was not thinking with her head at all, it had been a long time since she had anything remotely worth talking too.

Liza followed her into a back room and when she opened the door, it was to a private room that was connected to the bar. Liza had actually spent time in that bar, but of course that was all hush..hush

Liza took a seat on the bed that was in there, "Nice, do this often do you?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lovegood
Adult
Samantha Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:41 pm

"Not really, usually have to pay for a girl to get my pleasure," Samantha says, moving to stand in front of Liza. "Now, I'm sure you by now know what I want to show you, so shall we begin?" Samantha asks.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Liza blushed a little at the thought, it was just like her to do things like this.

Liza sat down on the bed crossing one leg over the other.

"Where would you like to start?" Liza asked as she started to unbutton her blouse.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lovegood
Adult
Samantha Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 am

A couple hours later, the two young women were wrapped up in eachother arms, laying on the bed. "That was a lot of fun, I haven't had anyone as loud as you in a while," Samantha states, truning to look at Liza.
Back to top Go down
Liza Saline

Liza Saline

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Liza had the most fun she had in a long time, she could not believe how much noise she had made. Liza could not believe that she just picked up with a stranger, but she was glad she did it.

"Well I am glad I could please, that was the most fun I have had in a long time." Liza said as she leaned On Sam's chest.

"So maybe I should let you get back to work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Shop (Mature Content)   Open Shop (Mature Content) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Shop (Mature Content)
Page 1 of 1