Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Empty
PostSubject: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:34 am

Melissa sat at the kitchen table with piles and piles of papers, they had already had shops in Germany but now that they had enough trained children they could open stores in other countries around the world. The problem was where to put who, and who would work best with who. If it was possible for her to get a head ache she would be by now.

Melissa had to smile though as she thought about the nice things in her life. She could not believe she could say she was 200 years old, who would have ever imagined that one. She had met Casey 189 years ago if you want to get technical. Meet her in the library of all places, she could never explain what made her go with Casey that day, but it was a day she would never regret at all.

Missy believe back then it was because she like the idea of living with the weird, she just never knew. But it was almost immediately that she agreed to be Casey's blood donor. You see Casey was a daywalker and that alone had intrigued Missy enough. Casey had told Missy that she could keep her boyfriend, yep that's right I said boyfriend, Missy was straight at one time. But the minute Casey sunk her teeth into Missy, Missy knew the it was over for her, the shock that sent Casey back proved they were meant to be together.

Missy stayed Casey's donor until that fateful day Missy did something stupid, hell its been so long now she can't even remember what she did, she just remembers it almost killed her, because after it happened Casey would bring it up all the time. It had happened two weeks after Missy's 21st birthday and Casey had no choice to turn Missy or loose her forever, Casey was mad for awhile because she thought that Missy had done it on purpose, but thinking back maybe Missy did do it on purpose, who cares anymore.

So over the next 180 years they went on to sire many children and even somewhere along the way they legally got married. Missy got the idea to use the potion mastery that she did achieve and open up an apothecary. Then when that was going great she decided to branch out and open blood banks for all the vampires that were out there. Casey and Melissa have been around so long when someone says vampire Lucia is the name people know.

So then this brings us to today when Melissa decided to spread out the business.

Sitting at the table with a glass of blood and all these papers around her was how Casey found her when she arrived home from doing whatever she was out doing. Casey being able to feel everything Missy felt could tell she was very stress out.

Last edited by Melissa Lucia on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Casey walked into the dinning room to find Missy, who she could tale was obviously stressed out. "Dear, what's wrong," Casey says, hugging Missy from behind.

Looking upon the table, Casey notices the stack of paper work on the table. "Oh, these, yeah, we do have to do them, don't we? Well, let's get this over with," Casey says, before sitting down at the table and stealing a sip of blood.
Back to top Go down
https://masrp.rpg-board.net
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Missy felt Casey come home and breathed a sigh of relief when Casey came up behind her and placed her arms around her. Missy always felt better when Casey was with her.

"Well I have everything set up for the shops, but the problem is finding the kids that will work together. For example Jack, and Jamie are fighting over who is the better brewer. Then Zack doesn't want to move because Emily can't move." Missy sighed as she looked at the list

"That just gives you an idea, I am running into problems like those all over. Maybe I should just play big bad bitch and tell them this is what they are going to do whether they like it or not." Missy tossed the paper on the table.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 pm

"Well, Let's start off with Julia and Linda. Those two get along amazingly, so I say we put them together. Zack can help us in the store, we do need someone to talk to the male customer other than me. Jack and Jamie obviously have to go their separate ways. I say we throw Jack over to America, he would fit in best there. Jamie gets to go to, hmm. any ideas on your end," Casey rambles off.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Missy picked up a piece of paper to write down what Casey was saying.

"First we have Julia and Linda they can work the Apothecary, and blood bank in France. There are both very fluent in French" Missy wrote that down, that was one place out of the way.

"Now for America, that is a great place for Jack, who is already there?" Missy pulls out her planner that she had that told her where all the children that were at. In 179 years one can sire a lot of children if they choose, but even with the small amount they had Missy like to be organized. She made sure they checked in weekly to let her know where they were. She was just too motherly for her own good sometimes.

Looking at the book she saw that Riki was currently in America. "I believe Riki and Jack get along really well together, so they can work the America business for us." Missy marked another one off of her list.

Missy was really glad, she only had Japan and England left and she was not sure about Japan. She went to take a sip of her drink and noticed that Casey had moved her drink over by her so Missy reached across and grabbed it, "That was mine you know.' Missy smirked

"So, I have the twins, Beki and Niki that will work good in England, but I have no idea about Japan" Missy was glad that Casey came home because she always thought clearer when she was in the house.

Missy decided that Japan could wait, it had been a few days since she had seen Casey and thought maybe she should put business down for a little pleasure.

Missy got up and straddled Casey's lap, "I guess I probably should have told you I missed you before I threw work at you, and I am sorry." Missy deeply kissed Casey "You know I don't function very well if you are gone for more than a day." Missy sighed as she leaned into Casey's arms.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm

"I wasn't gone long you know, but yes, it is a little hard to function right now. Especially when you are so god Damn sexy," Casey says.

Casey flipped the pair over so that Melissa was lying on the chair, "But remember who's in charge." Casey goes back to kissing her wife.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:13 pm

"I know you weren't gone long, but the house is quiet at the moment" It was nice not having children in the house, but god it got lonely if Casey and to do something.

Missy could not help but roll her eyes "Like I haven't heard that a million times, not many people could make 200 look sexy I suppose." Missy had to laugh.

Casey had flipped her over in the chair, Missy almost laugh when she thought about all the repaired furniture they had gone through over the years.

Melissa smiled at her wife, "How could I ever forget who was in charge." Even after all these years Melissa was still like putty when it came to her wife.

Melissa had tried over the years to take a little control, but it never worked in her favor and thinking about it she had to smile.

Melissa started kissing Casey back and was really wanting to get her out of her clothes but knew all too well that Casey had to give her the go ahead.

Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Casey smiled at the comment about not forgetting. Melissa had tried a couple of time to get some control, but she stopped then, and they were fun. Casey looked down to see her wife's boobs. With a small smile, Casey Ripped Melissa's shirt in half.

"Nothing underneath, how naughty," Casey says, bringing one of the breasts up to her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Melissa look down at her shirt as Casey ripped it apart, "In a little hurry are we." Missy had to laugh

Missy loved their intimate contact more than anything, and she also loved it when Casey got a little rough cause it turned her on more.

Missy just sigh as Casey started to feast on her breasts, "Since when have you known me to wear anything under my clothes" Missy smiled

Melissa was moaning as she was snaking her hand trying to get Casey's shirt off, she wanted some skin on skin contact.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Casey swats at Melissa's hands that were heading to take her shirt off. "No dear, I feel extra controlling tonight, put on a show for me," Casey says, Getting off Melissa and sitting on the chair across from her.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Melissa pouted a little, then sighed. Melissa knew that she was in for a long night, every time Casey was in this type of mood she would never know what could happen.

Melissa magical made a pole appear in front of her, she had always loved being magical everything was at the tip of her fingers. She left her top off but changed her bottoms into a nice white lacy thong, and turned on some music.

Melissa always felt at home with the beat and began her dance on the pole. She knew Casey liked the use of toys in her shows, but Missy didn't want any at the moment other than the little silver bullet she always inserted in her pussy for that little extra feel, it just wasn't something she played with herself.

Wrapping one leg around the pole she to slowly began to grind her pussy against the pole, between the movement of her body and the vibe of the bullet she was getting very wet. She was really getting into the music and making love with the pole, it was like she was in a different world and it was all for her wife.

Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:29 am

Melissa makes a stripper pole appear in front of her and starts to dance. Watching this, Casey smiles and leans back into the chair she is sitting on and opens her legs up. Pushing down her jeans, Casey inserts her hand into her pussy while watching her wife dance.

"Missy, i want to see some toys now," Casey demands in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:56 am

Melissa had to smile at Casey, even after all these years Casey could be so commanding. Missy got extremely turned on when Casey would play with herself because that meant that she could still turn her wife on.

With a flick of her wrist she had a few of her more favorite dildos that she preferred to use. Standing up she slid her thong slowly down her legs then stepping out of the legs she tossed them aside. She then reached in and took the little silver bullet out.

She had positioned herself so she had her legs opened so Casey could have full view of her pussy. Picking up the dark pink dildo with the little barbs she began to slowly insert it into her pussy and then pulling it out.

Missy stared at Casey the whole time she was pulling it in and out moaning.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Casey watches as Missy pulls out some of her toys and insert her favorite pink on into herself. "You look amazing, you know that right?" Casey states.

Reaching to the draw that is behind her, Casey pulls out her own toy, the controller dildo. Turning it on, the dildo in Missy's hand stops moving. Moving the dildo around, the one in Missy's hand moves accordingly. "Now it's my turn to have fun with you," Casey says with a smile, before adding, "Go back to your dancing while I have some fun with your body."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Missy continues to play with the dildo in her as Casey commented on how amazing she looked, "Well I hope so, you have let me stay around all these years." Missy could not help but smile.

Missy was actually surprised that she hadn't drove Casey crazy, Casey was always the calm on and Missy was always the emotional one.

Missy was really starting to get into herself, she loved to perform for her wife when she noticed that Casey pulled out the controller then she sighed and smiled.

Missy did what she was told, still completely naked she climb back on the pole and began to dance with it. She could feel Casey controlling the dildo that was still inserted inside of it was really starting to heated up.

Melissa really started to moan and began to hump the pole. Damn was all she could think, "Yes, Yes." she started to scream.
Back to top Go down
Casey Lucia
Admin
Casey Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Casey smiled as her wife started dancing again, moving the controller around, she inserted the dildo into Missy's pussy. She started to move it back and forth. With her other hand, she got her own dildo out and started to play with herself.

Casey watched as her wife really got into it. "Missy, stop and come here. On four legs dear," Casey orders, still moving the controller causing her wife more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Lucia
Admin
Melissa Lucia

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Melissa completely enjoyed the pleasure she was receiving but pouted a little when Casey told her to stop.

Listening to Casey's command she got on all fours, she was really beginning to feel another orgasm coming on from pleasure of the dildo.

"Yes" she started to mumble with a few more moans.

Missy was really hoping the Casey was going to touch her soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)   Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy Day of Planning (Mature Content)
Page 1 of 1