Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still Wondering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Still Wondering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Wondering   Still Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " I am glad that you understand why I don't like to drink anything that I don't know what it is." She then looked at Damien. " I guess that I will take a little more." She then started to sip on it just a little bit.

She then blinked. " Well if everybody knew about magic there would be no need from hiding the world." Tessa smiled. " And you grew up with it, so I never heard of it." She was excited that he said that maybe they could get her a copy. " I would love that."

" I am sure that you will make more friends once school starts."

Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Still Wondering   Still Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:57 am

Damien looked at Tessa as she took another drink. "Really it is meant to drink the whole bottle, its just a little thing. I just took a sip so you would know it was ok." Damien smiled. "It will work better if you finish it."

Damien believed that it was because she lived in the orphanage that she didn't realize that in this day and age the two worlds were more combined than they used to be. "People actually know more now than they did a couple hundred of years ago"

Damien thought about it when school started, he was pretty sure that they would be sorted into different houses. He knew that he would be in Slytherin because everyone in his family was and if he wasn't he could see the world coming to an end. Looking at Tessa and how she seemed he could see her going into Gryffindor house. This would make things very interesting seeing that those two houses have always been rival house it would make things very interesting.

"Well shall we head over to the book shop and find your book?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Still Wondering   Still Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:13 am

Tessa looked at the bottle, she knew that there was nothing wrong with it. But she was still doubting, she knew that Damien would hurt her. But she had just meet him, he also took it. So it couldn't be bad. Tessa just hated taking medicence. They would have to fight her just to take something for a simple cold. She smiled a little bit as she then drank the rest of the bottle.

She then blinked. " What do you mean by that?" Everything was starting to confuse her. And she didn't know why. It had to be because she didn't grow up with using magic. But she would get used to it, once school started. Tessa really didn't know that magic was around that long ago.

She knew that once they got to school. They would be in different houses. And she wouldn't get to see him as much. He would make friends with the people he shared a dorm with. And she would do the same. He may even forget about her once school started. She thought that he would find a different girl once everything started up. Because she was a person who knew nothing about magic. And had no idea what her blood status was.

" Yes let's go to this bookshoop so I can find this book."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Still Wondering   Still Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 am

Damien smiled when he saw Tessa drink the rest of the bottle down, "See I told you it would be fine, so do you feel better, no pain."

Damien looked at Tessa when he talked about the world combining and he could tell that she was confused again about everything. "That mall we were just at, it had both magic shops and muggle shops. Muggles know that magic exist, but there are still some people out there on both sides that do not like it."

Damien was glad when she said that she would get the book so she could check it out.

"Well off to Flourish and Blott's it is then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Wondering   Still Wondering - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Wondering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2