Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suite Tour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Tabi felt like she was a teenager, she could not remember the last time that someone beside her sister. Growing up she was always afraid to bring people over to her house so she always went to theirs.

Bringing Tessa into the suite was an honor for her. Walking into the suite a person could tell it was huge. In the middle of the room was a fireplace that was in the shape of a circle. Around the fireplace were different couches and tables.

Straight ahead was one set of double door that lead to one room, then off to the left and the right there was another set of doors that lead to other rooms.

Looking around the room all of the walls were a cream color that made the feel of the room very comfortable.

One wall along the right side was nothing but a entire wall of books, the same on the left side. Both sides of the double doors had book shelves.

"So what do you think of the room, this of course is just the common room. Each of the doors leads to a different bedroom suite. The one to the left is mine, and the one to the right is Leshia's. The one right directly in front of us will be yours." Tabi smiled

"So Tessa what do you think." Just then Tabi heard the door and turned and looked and saw damien had walked in.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Growing up at the orphange, she didn't have much or expected a lot. So this was a suprise to her. She was looking all around the room. Tessa knew that her jaw dropped. If this was just the common room, she didnt' know what her room would look like.

She then noticed the three doors. Tessa was told the one stright in front of her would be hers. She was still excited to see it. Tessa was excited and was sure that her face was telling a story.

" Oh it is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Damien stood back in the back just watching Tessa's reaction to everything around her. He could never imagine what it would be like to go from having nothing to having everything.

He walked up behind her and placed his arm around her.

"So what do you think, are you glad you decided to come to my house instead of going back to the orphanage? We can still take you back if you prefer." Damien had to laugh he was sure what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Tessa was enjoying every little thing in this room. Even if it was just the common room. She went from having nothing to having everything.

She then noticed that Damien came from behind her and put his arms around her.

" I love it, it is so beautiful and the history." She was glad that she decided to come back with Damien. She know knew what Cinderella felt like.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Damien continued to watch her eyes light up with joy as she looked at everything around her, while she was looking around Damien was enjoying the feel of having his arms around this girl.

"Yes the house has been around a very long time, and you might even find a ghost or two if you look hard enough." Damien had never actually seen any ghost, but he was sure he heard some.

"So are you going to go in and check out you room. They are magical room, so just think how you want it to look and it will happen for you.

Damien moved her over to the double doors that lead to her room.

"So are you ready to go in?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Tessa smiled, everything was so new to her. She didn't know what she wanted to see first. But she knew that she would have to see her room. Well one of her rooms, because she was tired.

" A long time? That must mean that there is history behind these walls." She then heard the word ghost and started to get scared. " Are you serious about that?"

She was curious how this all worked. " So whatever I think it will end up like I want it?" She was used to muggles decorating a room.

Damien then took her to the door of her room. " I guess I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Tabi was not used to seeing someone so happy about just being in a room, but then Tabi had always had everything she could always want.

She was also enjoying the interaction between Damien and Tessa, she knew that they had just met, but she could see something there. It would be a long road for them but if they stick with it and make it work then everything would be perfect.

She started to think about her and Ivano when they were that age, she could never even get him to look at her that first year.

Tabi was really excited to see the look on her face. "Yes Damien is right, it is magical. I finally had to have my father change the spell in my room because I got tired of it changing on me. I am pretty moody and it keep changing to match my moods." Tabi smiled

"Well go ahead and open the doors."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Tessa was excited to get to see one of her rooms. She was tickled to just have one, but to have two. This was something that she wasn't used to.

" You mean everything will change if I want it to?" She was curiuos about how this actually worked.

She then opened the door to her room.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Damien had to smile at Tessa he could tell she was not sure what to think about everything.

Damien was wondering what she was going to change it to. The guest rooms were always plain to him and his sisters because they were meant for the guest and only the guest.

They had plain walls with a basic bed and some dressers, and a desk off in one corner of the room. The bathroom was simple too. The only things that didn't change was the huge Jacuzzi tub that was in there.

Damien let her open the door and waited for him to tell her what it looked like. He knew he could look but he wanted to hear her description of it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Tessa was grinning from ear to ear. If she only had one room, she would have been happy.

She then thought really hard how she wanted her room to be. Tessa knew it was her choice on how she wanted the room to look like. But she the opened the door slowly. Tessa then opened her eyes to see.

This room was something like a picture that she seen in one of her muggle history books. It was red and gold, and the cover had a lion. She knew that it reminded her of Richard Lionhart. She then noticed the wood that was used, and it was dark cherry wood. Her bed had a canopy feeling.

" This is a room I would dream about getting if I ever got adopted."
Back to top Go down
Tabi Romano

Tabi Romano

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Tabi knew that she would get a chance to see the room later, so she decided that this was the perfect chance for her to sneak off into her room and let the two of them be alone. She was sure when she was needed they would know how to find her.

She had lesson plans and things to work on, oh that reminded her she still had not told Damien she was going to be one of his professors this year. She was not sure how he would take it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Tessa was grinning. This room was fit for a princess, this was the room from a picture in her history books. She couldn't believe that the room changed for her. This was something new to her.

She was smiling as she looked at Damien. " Isn't it beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:50 pm

When Damien listened to her description on the room and then turned look at the room. Damien just about had a heart attack. Red and gold in his house, if his relatives could see it now they would probably die. He was glad the parents never went farther than the common room.

"Well I will say this, you will diffidently be in Gryffindor house when we get to school." Damien had to smirk, the only other room that did not have a Slytherin look to it was Leshia's room and it was all Ravenclaw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suite Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suite Tour   Suite Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suite Tour
Page 1 of 1