Magic and Science
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic and Science

The year is 2200, and science and magic have become indistinguishable from each other. With this in mind, the magical world has decided to reveal itself. Join and be part of this monumental change.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garden Tour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Damien pulled her through the house, he would show her the insides later, he wanted her to see the grounds and the gardens, his most favorite place to be, especially when he was feeling down.

"I will give you a tour of house in a little while, but I wanted to show you my most favorite places in the whole manor." Damien smiled

Damien was looking around at everything that was out there. Rose bushes as far as you could see, a path that went around a small lake and many other things.

"So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Tessa had to run to keep up with him. She was told later she would get the tour of the house.

" Ok I guess." She then blinked cause she had no idea why she was in a hurry. " What is the rush?"

She then looked around and her mouth was wide opened. It was beautiful and their was no words that could describe how she was feeling.

" It is beautiful out here."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:58 am

Damien laughed a little he was just never this excited before, he had never shared his favorite spot with anyone before.

"I am just in a hurry to get you outside, that all." To most people the garden was pretty but to him it was just amazing.

Pulling her out there and seeing the look on her face was priceless. "I know that is why it is my favorite place. You could walk out here for hours and enjoy the scenery."

Damien held tight to her hand as he began to lead her through the garden. "Yeah this has always been the spot I come to get away from my father." He took her to this little alcove away from everything else and sat on the ground.

"A person never knows the mood my father will be in sometimes, and this place gives me peace."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 am

She was grinning. “ I know I love how it is so peaceful out here, I could see why it is your favorite place. Nobody around telling you what to do, or how to act.”

“ There was a small garden at the orphange. Some of the teachers went and brought some flowers. Sometimes I would go out and just fall asleep.” That was something that she never told anybody before. But she trusted Damien, not only because he invited her to come live with him. But because she was starting to fall for him.

“ I will have to remember and watch how I behave around him then.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 pm

Damien smiled at her, she was very beautiful and he was lucky that he got along with her. Maybe his parents would like her too. "That is correct, my father always want something from me, sometimes I wish he would just leave me alone." Damien picked up a rock that was sitting there and threw it into the water.

Damien leaned his head on her shoulder, "Yeah, I have fallen asleep here too, until one of my sisters find me."

Damien felt so relax just leaning on her, he was so glad that he had decided to go to the mall today. He never wanted to go to the mall it was always crazy, but today he was just compelled to go and he couldn't understand it. But then when magical forces are involved

"Don't worry about my dad, he won't bother you." Damien thought he might asked her a million questions but he wouldn't hurt her. She was a girl and not his daughter.

"So what else would you like to know?"

Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Tessa smiled, she was enjoying herself out her. She could spend hours out here, but she wanted to do it with Damien. She was glad that she went to the mall and got to meet Damien. He gave her everything that she ever wanted. And she knew that she didn't have to think how she was going to pay him back. She then watched him through rocks into the water.

He leaned his head on her shoulder. “ I know what that is like, I would fall asleep and getting dirty. And then get my beatings later.”

She felt like she belonged with Damien. As if he was a piece to her puzzle. But there was something that she couldn't explain going on.

“ That is good that he won't bother me.” She was relived when she heard him say that.

“ I am really not sure.”
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 am

Leshia had gotten a message from her sister that she had to come and meet this girl that their brother was so fascinated with. Leshia could not believe that anyone could keep Damien's attention for very long. Granted he was only 11 but she had seen on the girls in the lower school just go goo goo over him. She could not any longer she just had to met her.

Leshia looked all throw the house and then she tried to contact her sister.

"Hay, do you know where Damien and this girl are?" Leshia thought to Tabi

"Have you checked the garden?" Tabi thought

Of course the garden, Damien's most favorite place in the world. Leshia walked over to the gardens and found them in Damien's secret spot.

"I thought I might find you out here." Leshia commented.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 am

Tessa was almost asleep. It was so peaceful out in the gardens and she was with Damien. Everything seemed so perfect. She had gone from living at the orphanage to having two rooms that she could stay in. And she didn’t’ have to worry about money. Tessa knew that they would have to go back and finish shopping

And Tabi was supposed to take her clothes shopping. This was all different for Tessa. She didn’t know if she liked it or not. So far it only made her sleepy, but she at least got to meet Damien because of it. And he is the one who gave her everything that she didn’t have.

Tessa had laid her head on Damien’s shoulder. But she didn’t move when she heard someone else was there.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Damien was relaxing enjoying the quiet time with Tessa listening to her talk about her time at the orphanage and he was really glad his parents agreed to become her guardians so he knew she would always been safe.

He had laid back on the ground and pulled Tessa with him, very content to fall asleep right there until he heard a voice and looked up to see his other sister standing over him. He was really glad the two of them were a little different so he could tell them apart or he would have been confused a long time ago.

"Hey, sis whats up" Damien smiled "Leshia this here is Tessa, Tessa this is my other pain Leshia"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Tessa looked like she could have fallen asleep at any time. But it was easy when she had Damien right beside of him. She was glad that she wouldn't be going back to the orphanage. And the garden was so peaceful.

She laid back on the ground and loved it when he pulled her to be closer. Tessa was smiling, she loved it when Damien was holding her. It felt so perfect. Her eyes shot open when she heard that someone else was there.

“ Oh hello Leshia. I am Tessa.”
Back to top Go down
Leshia Greene
Adult
Leshia Greene

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Leshia smiled down at the two of them, "Well I love you too little brother." Leshia had to laugh

"So Tessa I hear that we need to go shopping, I love to shop. We are going to have so much fun." Leshia smiled

"Well I just wanted to bug you and say hi, I will leave you too it. Mother wanted me to tell you dinner will be ready in 10 mins too"

With that Leshia smirked and turned away and headed back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Tessa smiled as she seen Leshia. This was Damien's other sister. But Tessa hated shopping because she was always tired from it. And it was her first time today.

“ Yes I do, I really have nothing at all expect a wand and my books.” She cringed at the though of going back. But she looked at Damien. “ You will be with me right?”

She then groaned. “ I am not really that hungry. I don't want to go to dinner. And not dressed like this. I would feel embarrassed.”

Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Damien smiled as he looked over at Tessa, "I can go with you if you want. Even if I hate shopping with my sisters."

Damien could tell she was a little nervous about going to dinner with his parent but she really had nothing to worry about.

"I am sure there would be something in one of my sisters closets that you would like." Damien smiled and then got up off the ground handing Tessa his hand to help lift her to her feet.

"Come on, I will help you choose"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey
Gryffindor
Tessa Grey

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Tessa loved the idea of Damien going shopping with her. She didn't like her first shopping trip,expect for coming home with Damien. “ Please will you go with me?”

She was worried that she was going to say the wrong thing or not act properly in front of his parents.

“ I am sure that I will find something. Better than what I have on.”She smiled as he helped her to her feet.

“ Ok fine you choose.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Slytherin
Damien Greene

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Tour   Garden Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden Tour
Page 1 of 1